Crowhurst Christian Healing Centre takes seriously
its safeguarding responsibilities.
If you have safety or welfare concern related to your visit or stay at CCHC then please contact our safeguarding oﬃcer:
Suzanne Owen, Chaplain Telephone: 01424 830204
Other useful numbers
If you are a child and you need to talk to someone about things that are happening to you that you don’t like, please click on this link which takes you the Childline website, or telephone Childline on 0800 1111 https://www.childline.org.uk/
If you are an adult and you need to access support about something that is happening to you, please click on this link to find out how you can do that. Scroll down to find links to various support organisations for you to contact. https://safeguarding.chichester.anglican.org/Ihavebeenabused/
If you need to contact the Diocesan Safeguarding Team, please click on this link.https://safeguarding.chichester.anglican.org/contacttheteam/
If you need to report a safeguarding concern to the statutory authorities in Sussex, please click on this link, click on the option on the left that most describes the situation you are concerned about, and follow the advice and further links you find there. Please remember to contact the Diocesan Safeguarding Team as well once you have contacted the statutory authorities. https://safeguarding.chichester.anglican.org/whatdoidoif/
How we continue to keep you safe
We at Crowhurst Christian Healing Centre will do all we can to ensure that CCHC remains a safe place for residential guests, visitors and staff. Please help us to keep you safe by following these simple measures:
· At CCHC, we will ensure public spaces, including the chapels are well ventilated.
· Face masks and face coverings: we are no longer advising the wearing of face coverings, but all guests and visitors who wish to continue wearing a mask are welcome to do so.
· If you feel unwell, please do not visit CCHC either as a residential guest or visit Howard’s Well.
· If you test positive for Covid, please do not visit CCHC as a guest or a visitor
· If you are staying at CCHC and develop symptoms of Covid, please let the office know as soon as possible, and if you can, do a lateral flow test, (we encourage you to bring a test with you!). If the test is positive, we reserve the right to ask you to return home.
Continue to practise good hand hygiene, using the sanitisers provided.